DUE TO THE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENT MADE BY THE GOVERNMENT OF ONTARIO, SHAMADON RESORT IS WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE HEALTH UNIT TO INSURE THE SAFETY OF ALL OUR GUESTS AND WILL FOLLOW ALL OF THE LOCAL HEALTH UNITS RECOMMENDATIONS . PLEASE SEND ALL INQUIRIES TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE .
ON JUNE 12TH 2020 SHAMADON RESORT OFFICIALLY REOPEN TO TRANSIENT CAMPERS, UNDER STRICT GUIDELINES:
- UPDATE : As of July 17th 2020 washroom facilities are open including the showers.
Absolutely no early check in’s will be allowed. Check in is anytime after 1pm.
- There will be NO EXTRA GUEST allowed. Currently we have a limit of 6 people per site , no extra guests are permitted outside of your registered number. As per the governments allowance for social circles you may have 10 people on your site as long as the extra people above your 6 are registered campers with in our campground.
- Office is limited to 10 people at any given time, we ask that face masks be worn while visiting our office and laundry room.
- All guest under the age of 18 are strongly recommended to be within eyesight at all times and accompanied by an adult when leaving your site.
- ALL Amenities EXCEPT FOR THE POOL are now open to use at your own risk with still keeping the 6 feet 2 meter distance from anyone outside of your social circle. The horseshoe pits , shuffleboard and basketball courts are open but you must use your own equipment as we are not able to lend out equipment at this time with no more than 10 people gathering in one area and still keeping with the government mandated 6 feet or 2m from anyone not within the same household.
**Reservations for 2021 will not be taken until after November 1st 2020
***Regular cancellation policy is in effect on all reservations, please refer to the bottom of your confirmation or visit our website for full details shamadonresort.com/shamadon-policies/
– SHAMADON RESORT- 07/17/2020***Shamadon reserves the right to change any of our current rules & regulations and availability of amenities without notice while still remaining within the guidelines of the Government of Ontario and our local Public Health unit.
An Upscale Resort for Discerning RVers
We have 130+ full hook-up sites located on 127 magnificent acres. And yes, we are Big Rig friendly! Whether you’re looking for a secluded hideaway, a lakefront haven, a hilltop retreat or even adjoining buddy sites—we’ve got it all.
Our campground has something for everyone—a sandy beach, soccer field, fishing hole, heated swimming pool, nature trails, dog park, Koi pond, exercise equipment and even peacocks! Come visit us soon!
130+ Sites to Choose From
Here's why our friends come...
We have lots of loyal customers who are like friends and family to us. But we’ll let them say why they come to Shamadon.
"This was an outstanding RV Resort, very clean and quiet."
- Doug & Jeannette
"We love, love this campground!"
"The whole park was so clean and well thought out and we travelled every inch we could with our dog and friends."
- Lynn & John
"Shamadon resort is like the best place on earth."